1. What days is the NCHS shipping office open?
The NCHS shipping office is open on Mondays and Wednesday. All shipping is done on those days. Please take our shipping schedule into consideration when selecting a shipping speed.
2. Can I pay with a purchase order?
Yes, if you are a school, organization, or business. Please e-mail your purchase order to email@example.com. NCHS does not accept e-mail orders via fax or phone.
3. Who should I make out the purchase order to?
Please do not fax the purchase orders. Please make all purchase orders payable to UC Regents and include the invoice #.
4. Does the NCHS accept international orders?
The NCHS does NOT accept international orders of physical books. If you wish to order our physical books, Social Studies School Service (www.socialstudies.com) offers shipping internationally and carries many of our books.
5. Does the NCHS accept international orders of e-pubs/e-books?
The NCHS DOES accept international orders of epubs/ebooks. We will process international credits. For billing, please use our address and use "00000" for the zip code.
6265 Bunche Hall
Los Angeles, CA 00000
6. How many online downloads are customers allowed of e-pubs/e-books?
Customers are allowed 3 separate download attempts to download each e-pub/e-book purchased.
7. What is the difference between an e-pub and an e-book?
E-pubs are meant for tablets or for use on computers using an e-Pub reader such as Adobe Digital Editions. E-books are in pdf format.
8. Why can't I download my e-pub/e-book?
You must create an account on the NCHS sales site to have access to the download option. Do not create an account after purchasing ebooks/epubs under a guest account; this will not give you access. Creating an account must be done prior to purchasing your e-pub/e-book.
9. Where do I go to download my e-pub/e-book?
10. What is a classroom license?
A classroom license allows you to put your copy of a purchased e-pub/e-book in a Dropbox or other virtual "Locker" to share with one class of students once per year.
11. How many classroom licenses do I need?
You need to purchase a Classroom license for each class that will be using the product: 1 license per class.
12. How do I download an e-pub/e-books for student use with an order that includes a Classroom License?
9. Does the NCHS accept returns?
The NCHS does not process returns unless the product is damaged.